PartyMaker App is a one-stop event planning playground with personalised digital invitations and event pages, RSVP and live guest lists, event chats and interactive private cloud photo storage.
We believe in SIMPLIFICATION of this overcomplicated world, fun things should stay fun and easy to do. PartyMaker app aims to integrate all the most useful tools of the full event planning circle to create a personal Digital event agency.
1. Create your party
– Have all your event details in one place.
– Customise your event page with a unique background picture or upload your own.
2. Invite guests
– You can add people to your event via your contact list, a text message, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram or Viber.
– Manage the guest list by tracking confirmed, pending and declined invites.
3. Discuss and plan
– Use the app as your event planning playground with chats and a fun event checklist.
– On the event day, the “Live” button takes you to the Activate screen. By pressing the Activate button you go to the app’s camera mode – now each picture and video go straight to the event album.
– In the camera mode, you also have instant access to the group chat and the event album so that you have all party essentials on one screen.
– Each event has its separate private album accessible to the invited guests only, so after the party, you don’t have to collect photos from all your guests separately but have them already safely stored in one place.
With 10 years of experience in the events industry, including managing one of the high profile event agencies in London, Aliona teamed up with Stas Kulminski to start a tech company EventClick in November 2016 and released their first product the PartyMaker App in summer 2017.
Originally from Minsk, Aliona moved to London in 2007 where she graduated from Westminster Business School with Masters Degree in Business Management and pursued her career in international events and digital marketing.
Inspired by Aliona’s vision for an original and fresh event service Stas joins her to start a tech company EventClick in November 2016 and released their first product the PartyMaker App in summer 2017. Stas graduated from Jonkoping Business School with Masters Degree in Business Administration. Originally from Sofia he lived in Bulgaria, Ukraine and Sweden where he organized street dance festivals and competed in them prior to moving to London to do more “serious” things like recruitment and corporate events.